Go back to the Job List
CRUSH ASSISTANT MANAGERPosted by: Kerzner International
Posted date: 2012-Aug-28
About The Company
Atlantis, Paradise Island is the flagship resort of Kerzner International, a leading international developer and operator of destination resorts, casinos and luxury hotels. This unique, ocean-themed destination is located on Paradise Island, The Bahamas, in the Caribbean, a 2,317 room resort destination as well as The Cove Atlantis , The Reef Atlantis and The One & Only Ocean Club.
The CRUSH Assistant Manager is responsible for the line employees of CRUSH including CRUSH Hosts and DJs. The individual will oversee the day-to-day operations of CRUSH and act in the capacity of manager as needed. The Assistant Manager ensures that the CRUSH experience is offered to the defined standards of quality and all procedures are followed. The Assistant Manager of CRUSH will have the ability to convey a sense of fun and enthusiasm to all teens while ensuring a safe and secure environment. The individual will have good written and verbal communication skills, good people skills, an outgoing personality and the ability to provide impeccable service while maintaining a keen awareness of teenage trends.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Oversees the day-to-day operation of CRUSH.
· Acts as Manager on Duty (MOD) as scheduled.
· Coaches team members through daily debriefs.
· Monitor and record staff attendance and performance.
· Prepares daily work-schedule for team members.
· Ensures the facility is set up fifteen minutes prior to opening time and according to established standards.
· Ensures all equipment available to teens is operational and set up before each session.
· Ensures that departmental standard operating procedures are followed at all times.
· Order operating supplies for CRUSH as needed, within budget.
· Provides excellent guest service through positive interaction with guests.
· Responds to guest needs and/or concerns, solving problems in a time-sensitive manner.
· Oversee the sale of CRUSH merchandise with intent to promote and increase revenue.
· Ensures all closing procedures are completed at the end of the shift and that all work is balanced and in order.
· Assist with interview and selection of potential candidates in collaboration with Human Resources.
· Assist with development and implementation of employee reward and recognition programs.
· Prepares CRUSH Hosts for their role through job orientation and ongoing training.
· Assists Manager with performance appraisals.
· Ensures all signage is current and accurate.
· Use available resources for research to ensure the facility and experience remains cutting edge with the latest trends.
· Reports maintenance issues to Prompt Response and follows up to ensure completion.
· Assist with monitoring of waste and loss (shrinkage).
· Keep a current inventory of all supplies and ensures storerooms are kept in good order
· Execute special events in assigned space as needed.
· Attend meetings as assigned.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Minimum two years’ experience in hospitality industry or related field.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Working knowledge of JDE Purchasing System, Gatemaster Registration System, Microsoft Surface Table, Micros Point of Sale System, Apple iPad, HP TouchSmart, Rane Serato and ESP Paging System is a plus.
· Working knowledge of technical equipment including audio visual equipment, general lighting, video games and sound equipment is a plus.
· Working knowledge of video games and consoles.
· Good public speaking skills.
· Strong conflict resolution skills
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Willing to work evenings, weekends, holidays
· Flexible and adaptable
How To Apply
Please forward your resume and cover letter to recruitment.atlantispi kerzner.com.
Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/advantagebcl/public_html/jobboard2/include/themes.php on line 687
Strict Standards: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/advantagebcl/public_html/jobboard2/include/themes.php on line 693